A beautiful 1954 Cadillac El Dorado Convertible with Continental Kit and parade boot. It is a prime example of the mid-century American Convertible on a very solid platform.
- White with turquoise leather interior.
- We have owned this car for 12 years and it has been our family’s weekly Sunday driver.
- The car is in good shape and runs very well.
Over the years we have installed
- a new convertible top
- a new transmission
- rear air shock system
- auxiliary temperature controlled fan for running in slow parades
- all new brakes
- new wire wheels and tubeless tires
It has a modern Bluetooth radio and speakers. The pictures portray a good paint job, but there are some small areas that will need attention. All chrome is in excellent shape. It was pretty advanced for 1954 with power seats, power windows, power convertible top, and the all new at that time “Autronic Eye” which dimmed your high beams when approaching another vehicle.
This is a great car that can be used for a daily driver or a great starting point for a potential show car restoration.